Full availability: , Limited availability: , No availability:
Don't miss the boat! Up to 100% reserved vehicle space
- Reservations are required to guarantee space aboard the vessel.
- Upon cancellation of a journey, a non-refundable $5.00 cancellation fee will be imposed.Fares charged at time of booking. Please have vehicle length, number of passengers, and credit card ready when calling.
- Reservation check-in begins one hour in advance of departure due to security procedures. Reservation customers may forfeit their reserved status if they have not completed check-in 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
- Buses and other groups require reservations. Please call for group rates.
- All drivers and passengers 18 years and older must present a valid photo ID at check-in. Foreign travelers must present a valid passport.
Due to the rising price of fuel and the volatility in the fuel markets, the Cape May – Lewes Ferry (CMLF) will be implementing a fuel surcharge on all vehicle fares effective April 1, 2011. The surcharge is designed to pass along only a portion of the increased cost of fuel to the customer. There is no separate surcharge for passengers.
Depending on the cost of fuel, the surcharge rate is subject to change at the beginning of each month and will be assessed when making a reservation or upon arrival at the tollbooth. The fuel surcharge becomes effective when the price the CMLF pays for marine diesel fuel rises faster than the 8-year trend in fuel price.
Fuel prices have increased significantly for the CMLF in recent years. Some of the increase has come from EPA regulations which mandate all vessels to burn lower emissions-producing, cleaner fuel.
Please check our website, www.CMLF.com, or call 800-643-3779 to get the most up-to-date information on fuel surcharges. If the price of fuel drops to previous levels, the surcharge will be eliminated. Thank you for your understanding.
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding the fuel surcharge, CLICK HERE.