Cape May MAC Family Fun Day
Weekly on Wednesdays from Now-Aug 21, 2019 | Excludes Aug 7, 2019 | 8:45am
Enjoy a fun-filled day of activities with the Cape May Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts!
Explore the historic Cape May Lighthouse, take a nature walk through the neighboring wetlands, check out Cape May's World War 2 lookout tower, and enjoy a quiet walk on Sunset Beach, where you can search for Cape May diamonds while marveling at the sunken concrete ship.
Wednesdays, July 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31; August 14 & 21.
- Standard Vehicle (does not include driver): $60
- Adult (14 & older): $26
- Child (6-13 years): $14
- Infants (5 & under): FREE
Call 800.643.3779, reservations are strongly recommended.
No additional discounts apply. Please be sure to watch your time in Cape May, and return to the Ferry terminal by 5:15pm to board the 6pm departure.
- Depart Lewes at 8:45 am
- Arrive in Cape May ~10:10am
- Proceed to Cape May Lighthouse at Cape May point for Family Fun Day activities 9am – 2pm
- Climb the Lighthouse (Included)
- Head to the World War II Look Out Tower (included) (Open until 3pm)
- Visit Sunset Beach and search for Cape May Diamonds and take advantage of the discount at Sunset Beach Gift Shops (Mini golf and dining also available)
- Return to the Cape May Ferry terminal by 5:15pm for the 6pm departure for Lewes.