Fireworks on the Green - Cape May
Saturday, July 3, 2021 | 1:00pm - 10:00pm
Celebrate America's Independence on the Cape May terminal green, Saturday, July 3rd
Bring a chair or your favorite blanket and head to the Cape May terminal green for a viewing of the Lower Township fireworks display! The green provides a perfect vantage point for this incredible display, and admission and parking for the event are free.
Thanks to Exit Zero Hospitality, who are now operating On the Rocks and the associated terminal facilities in Cape May, there will be live music from 1:00pm - 9:00pm, with food and beverage available for purchase.
Where: Cape May Terminal Green
When: Saturday, July 3, 1:00 – 10:00 PM
- Music begins at 1:00 PM
- Fireworks go off at 9 PM and end around 9:30PM
Why: Exit Zero Hospitality and the Cape May-Lewes Ferry are inviting the community to celebrate the nation’s birthday by watching the Lower Township fireworks on the terminal green
- Free of charge to the public
- Free parking
- Blankets or beach chairs welcome
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL PERMITTED
- Free live music on the Cape May Ferry Terminal Green by TNT (1:00pm - 4:45pm), and Fat Mezz (5:00pm - 9:00pm)
- Food & beverages available for sale on the lawn
- On the Rocks Dockside Grill, operated by Exit Zero Hospitality, will be open from 12:00 Noon - 9:00pm
- A VIP option is available, including seating in the Sunset Lounge with appetizers, and a cash bar. Tickets are $45 and can be purchased through Exit Zero.