MAC Lighthouse Tours
Weekly on Mondays from Now-Aug 28, 2017 | All Day Event - Departs at 8:45am
Take a relaxing tour through Cape May -- visit the lighthouse, enjoy the wildlife, learn interesting history, and enjoy a catered box lunch -- before returning to the ferry. Fully curated tour built for you by the MAC team.
Enjoy a personalized introduction to Cape May area cultural offerings when you board the trolley at the Cape May Ferry Terminal and enjoy a Welcome to Cape May Trolley Tour as you travel through town. Visit the fully resorted 1859 Cape May Lighthouse and climb 199 steps to the top for a breathtaking view of the Jersey Cape, where the Delaware Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean. For those who don't feel like climbing, enjoy a wildlife habitat along the nature trail or walk along the shoreline of Cape May Point State Park. Then, board the Trolley and travel to sunset Beach for shopping, view the sunken concrete ship, the USS Atlantus, play a round of mini golf OR learn the pivotal role played by Cape May during World War II by climbing the World War II Lookout Tower and enjoy a box lunch prepared by the Carriage House Cafe and Tearoom. Afterward, the trolley takes you back to the cape May Ferry Terminal for your round trip crossing.
Every Monday, MAC tour attendees depart at 8:45am from Lewes (headed to Cape May) and return on a 2:30 boat leaving from Cape May (headed to Lewes)
$45 - Adults (14+ years)
$32 - Children (3-13 years)
Free - Infants (0-2 yrs old, no lunch)
The MAC trolley will pick you up right outside the Cape May Ferry Terminal. It departs within 10 minutes of the ferry arriving at the terminal, so don't dilly dally!
Your MAC Tour Package includes round trip ferry fare to and from Cape May!
- 8:45 am - Lewes Ferry Departure
- 10:15am - Trolley to Cape May, from the ferry terminal
- 11:00 am - Lighthouse visit!
- 12:45 pm - Box lunch from the wonderful, Carriage House Cafe
- 1:15pm - Sunset beach, free time to shop, play mini golf, or learn about WWII tower
- 2:00pm - Trolley returns to ferry terminal
- 2:30pm - Cape May Ferry Departure
- 4:00 pm - Lewes Arrival
Call Customer Service to book - 1.800.643.3779
- Space is limited. Reserve early to secure your spot!
- Tours are handicap accessible Please advise if special assistance is required upon booking
- All reservations are non-refundable.