Saturday, May 18, 2019 | 10am
Celebrate America's Proud Maritime History!
Join us at the Lewes Terminal on Saturday, May 18th for a great event celebrating America's proud martime history, sponsored by the Freedom Boat Club. The event features exhibitors, vessel tours, stories about maritime history and much more!
WHEN: Saturday, May, 18 from 10am - 3pm
WHERE: Lewes Ferry Terminal
- Open to the Public - Free of Charge
- Rain or Shine
- Exhibitors on site from 10am - 3pm
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry vessel tours will be available from 10am -1pm
- 11am: Maritime history stories with Dr. Gary Wray of Fort Miles, and J. Marcos Salaverria, of the Lewes Historical Society
- WW2 Search Light display by the Fort Miles Historical association
- 2pm: Life raft inflation demonstration by Ferry marine personnel
This is a great FREE event for scout groups, school groups, veterans and maritime enthusiasts of all ages!