Rock The Boat - Cape May Departures
Weekly on Fridays from Now-Aug 31, 2018 | 6:00PM - 9:00PM
If it's a Friday in the summer it's time for Rock the Boat - the favorite way for everyone to unwind from a long week at work, too much fun in the daytime sun, or just to transition to a long, lovely summer weekend. Three different bands rotate across eight weeks to provide a varied and fun musical experience. Each band is a regional favorite well known from Philadelphia to The Shore.
** The 8/31 Rock the Boat Departure with Moe Fishbone has been cancelled due to inclement weather.
DATES: July 6, July 13, July 20, July 27, August 3, August 10, August 17, August 24, August 31
ITINERARY: Check-In 5:30PM | Depart Cape May 6PM | Sail Roundtrip | Arrive back at Cape May 9PM
PRICES: Adults: $18 | Seniors (62+), Military, AAA: $14.00 | Children (6-13 years): $9 | Younger Children (5 years or less): Free
RESERVATIONS: Strongly Suggested. Call 1.800.643.3779, or book online
|Fri, 7/6||Moe Fishbone|
|Fri, 8/10||Dale Barth|
|Fri, 8/17||Moe Fishbone|
|Fri, 8/31 - CANCELLED||Moe Fishbone|
Passenger fares include roundtrip walk-on passage and entertainment.
TIPS FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE:
- Free parking is available at the terminal. If you don't have a designated driver, cars can be left overnight and a taxis can be called for pick ups after the boat returns. Cars left overnight should be registered at the Ticket Counter or with the DRBA Police after hours.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase while on board. No alcohol may be carried on board.
- Depending on the weather, but even on warm summer nights, you may want to bring along a light jacket for when the sun goes down.
- Sneakers, secure sandals, or flats are recommended over flip flops or other slip-on footwear.
- Reservations are suggested.
- Trips can be booked online as well as through the Call Center.
- Entertainment is Handicap-Accessible. Passengers can take the elevator to the Skywalk on the second level of the terminal and a special lift is available on the second deck to the upper "entertainment" deck.
- Lido bars are generally open during each cruise.