Rock the Boat - Lewes Departures
Weekly on Fridays from Now-Aug 30, 2019 | 5:15 PM
Rock the Boat with Glass Onion!
If it's a Friday in the summer it's time for Rock The Boat - the favorite way for everyone to unwind from a long week at work, too much fun in the daytime sun, or just to transition to a long, lovely summer weekend. Glass Onion, Delaware's premier Rock 'N Roll band returns for another nine weeks of fun entertainment.
DATES: July 12, July 19, July 26, August 2, August 9, August 16, August 23, August 30
ITINERARY: Check-In 4:45PM | Depart Lewes 5:15PM | Sail Roundtrip | Arrive back at Lewes 8:25PM
PRICES: Adults (14 & up) $18 | Seniors (62+)/Military (with ID)/AAA $14 | Children (6-13 years) $9 | Younger Children (5 years or less) Free
RESERVATIONS: Strongly Suggested. Call 1.800.643.3779, or book online.
TIPS FOR A BEST EXPERIENCE:
- Passenger fares include roundtrip walk-on passage and entertainment.
- Free parking is available at the terminal. If you don't have a designated driver, cars can be left overnight and a taxis can be called for pick ups after the boat returns. Cars left overnight should be registered at the Ticket Counter or with the DRBA Police after hours.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase while on board. No alcohol may be carried on board.
- Depending on the weather, but even on warm summer nights, you may want to bring along a light jacket for when the sun goes down.
- Sneakers, secure sandals, or flats are recommended over flip flops or other slip-on footwear.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Trips can be booked online at CMLF.com, or book through the Call Center at 1.800.643.3779
- Entertainment is Handicap-Accessible. Passengers can take the elevator to the Skywalk on the second level of the terminal and a special lift is available on the second deck to the upper "entertainment" deck.
- Lido bars are generally open during each cruise.