Rock the Boat
Wednesday, September 15, 2021 | 4:15 PM
Rock the Boat with Glass Onion!
Give those mid-week blues the boot! If it's a
Friday in the summer Wednesday in the fall, it's time for Rock The Boat!
For one last time this year, catch Delaware's Premier Rock N' Roll Party Band, Glass Onion, performing on the 4:15pm departure from Lewes and the return 6:00pm departure from Cape May!
DATE: Wednesday, September 15
Round-trip from Lewes:
- Check-In 3:45PM
- Depart Lewes 4:15PM
- Sail Roundtrip
- Arrive back at Lewes 7:25PM
From Cape May:
While there is no specific Rock the Boat departure from Cape May, passengers can board the 6PM crossing to catch the return leg of Glass Onion's performance! Please note, however, that (aside from amazing sunsets) there is no entertainment on the return 7:45PM crossing.
- Check-in 5:30PM
- Depart Cape May 6:00PM
- Sail Roundtrip
- Arrive back at Cape May at 9:10PM
PRICES: Adults (14 & up) $18 | Seniors (62+)/Military (with ID)/AAA $14 | Children (6-13 years) $9 | Younger Children (5 years or less) Free
RESERVATIONS: Required. Call 1.800.643.3779, or book online.
TIPS FOR A BEST EXPERIENCE:
- Passenger fares include roundtrip walk-on passage and entertainment.
- Free parking is available at the terminal. If you don't have a designated driver, cars can be left overnight and a taxis can be called for pick ups after the boat returns. Cars left overnight should be registered at the Ticket Counter or with the DRBA Police after hours.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase while on board. No alcohol may be carried on board.
- Depending on the weather, but even on warm summer nights, you may want to bring along a light jacket for when the sun goes down.
- Sneakers, secure sandals, or flats are recommended over flip flops or other slip-on footwear.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Trips can be booked online at CMLF.com, or book through the Call Center at 1.800.643.3779
- Entertainment is Handicap-Accessible. Passengers can take the elevator to the Skywalk on the second level of the terminal and a special lift is available on the second deck to the upper "entertainment" deck.
- Lido bars are generally open during each cruise.