Sunday Jamz - Cape May Departures
Weekly on Sundays from Now-Aug 25, 2019 | 2:30 on 8/18!
Add a little jam to your Sunday Afternoon!
Round out your weekend with Sunday JAMZ -- low key, live music on a roundtrip Ferry cruise! The Al Frantic Band will provide the soundtrack for a relaxing Sunday afternoon experience (exception - August 18: Camille Peruto).
DATES: July 14, July 21, July 28, August 4, August 11, August 18, August 25
ITINERARY: Depart Cape May 3:30PM | Sail Roundtrip | Return to Cape May 6:40PM
SPECIAL NOTE for SUNDAY, AUGUST 25 -- Sunday JAMZ has been moved to a 2:30 departure! The cruise leaves Lewes at 4:15 and returns to Cape May at approximately 5:45. Please plan accordingly.
For information on Lewes Sunday JAMZ departures, click here.
PRICES: Adults $18 | Seniors or Military $14 | Children (6-13 years) $9 | Younger Children (under 6 years) Free
TO RESERVE: Call 1.800.643.3779, or book online at CMLF.com with promo code JAMZ.
Free parking is available at the terminal. If you don't have a designated driver, cars can be left overnight and a taxis can be called for pick ups after the boat returns. Cars left overnight should be registered at the Ticket Counter or with the DRBA Police after hours.
TIPS FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE:
- Food and additional beverages are available for purchase while on board. No alcohol may be carried on board.
- Depending on the weather, but even on warm summer nights, you may want to bring along a light jacket for when the sun goes down.
- Shade is available, but sunscreen is always recommended.
- Sneakers, secure sandals, or flats are recommended over flip flops or other slip-on footwear.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Entertainment is Handicap-Accessible. Passengers can take the elevator to the Skywalk on the second level of the terminal and a special lift is available on the second deck to the upper "entertainment" deck.
- Lido bars are generally open during each cruise.