Sunday Jamz - Lewes Departures
Weekly on Sundays from Now-Aug 25, 2019 | 3:15PM - 6:25PM
Add a little jam to your Sunday afternoon!
Round out your weekend with Sunday JAMZ -- low key, live music on a roundtrip Ferry cruise! The Ginger Band and Electric Velvet Duo will rotate throughout the summer to entertain guests for a relaxing Sunday afternoon experience.
DATES: July 14, July 21, July 28, August 4, August 11, August 18, August 25
ITINERARY: Depart Lewes 3:15PM | Sail Roundtrip | Return to Lewes 6:25PM
For information on Cape May Sunday JAMZ departures, click here.
PRICES: Adults $18 | Seniors or Military $14 | Children (6-13 years) $9 | Younger Children (under 6 years) Free
TO RESERVE: Call 1.800.643.3779, or book online at CMLF.com with promo code JAMZ.
|Electric Velvet Duo||August 4, 11, 18|
|Ginger Band Trio||July 14, 21, 28, August 25|
TIPS FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE:
- Free parking is available at the terminal. If you don't have a designated driver, cars can be left overnight and a taxis can be called for pick ups after the boat returns. Cars left overnight should be registered at the Ticket Counter or with the DRBA Police after hours.
- Food and additional beverages are available for purchase while on board. No alcohol may be carried on board.
- Depending on the weather, but even on warm summer nights, you may want to bring along a light jacket for when the sun goes down.
- Shade is available, but sunscreen is always recommended.
- Sneakers, secure sandals, or flats are recommended over flip flops or other slip-on footwear.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Entertainment is Handicap-Accessible. Passengers can take the elevator to the Skywalk on the second level of the terminal and a special lift is available on the second deck to the upper "entertainment" deck.
- Lido bars are generally open during each cruise.