Tree To Tree Adventure in NJ
Weekly on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays from Now-Sep 28, 2017 | All Day Event
Tree to Tree is a new aerial adventure park located in Cape May Courthouse at the Cape May County Zoo -- 15 miles from the Cape May terminal. Opened in 2016, it provides a variety of obstacles that people of all ages and physical fitness levels can tackle. It is a great family adventure with some physical elements, team building focus, and "play" at the heart of every element. During the spring and fall, vehicle packages are available where you drive your car on to the ferry and drive up to the park. In the summer, you have your choice of a drive-on package, or to come on board as a foot passenger and take the zoo shuttle to the park.
Hours of Operation: Tree to Tree hours are 10:30am - 4:30pm (the course takes 2.5 - 3 hrs to complete) Read more about Tree to Tree on their website.
Vehicle Package: Includes roundtrip fare on the ferry for your party and your standard-sized vehicle, admission to the park, and the full Tree to Tree park experience.
Vehicle Package Prices: $82.50 Vehicle+Driver | $46.50 Adult (11yrs +) | $31.50 Child (7 yrs - 10 yrs, climbing) | $6.50 Accompanying Adults & Children under 7 yrs old who are in the party but don't want to climb, or are too young to meet park minimum requirements for climbing the trees.
Dates: Spring to Fall when Tree to Tree park is open. Generally May-October.
Itinerary: Depart Lewes on any early crossing between 8:15AM and 10:15AM | Drive to the Cape May County Zoo | Enjoy climbing and zip lining, or watching your adventurers | Drive back to the Cape May Ferry Terminal | Return on any Cape May afternoon departure from 2:30PM to last departure. Please check schedule as last departures change based on season
To Reserve: Call Customer Service 1.800.643.3779
Tips for a Best Experience: Check out our blog post on how one older employee found the experience
- Food and beverage is available for purchase at the park, or you can carry your own brown bag refreshments. Food and beverages are also available for sale on the boats and in the terminals.
- Take the earliest boat possible to give yourself the most time to enjoy the park. If you have extra time at the end of the day, use it to relax at On The Rocks Dockside Grill at the Cape May terminal before getting on the boat for your return trip.
- Wear sneakers or secure climbing shoes. Bring sunglasses and wear sunscreen. You are climbing trees and are closer to the sun and it makes a difference in sun exposure.
- If climbing in the summer, wear light clothes. It gets hotter as you climb higher and are closer to the sun.
- Bring a water bottle that can be easily attached to a belt loop, or have one of your accompanying non-climbing participants carry water for those climbing. It's exercise! You get thirsty.
- If you have climbing gloves you may want them. Gloves are also available for purchase at the park. You may want to leave all rings at home as you are grabbing ropes throughout the course.
- If you are booking a shuttle package, free parking is available at the Lewes terminal.
- Reservations are required.
- Trips can only be booked through the Call Center.