Weekday Zoo Trips
Weekly on Tuesdays, Thursdays from Jun 26-Aug 30, 2018 | 8:45-6:00
Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!
Tuesdays and Thursdays from June 26 through August 30.
More than 250 animal species are waiting for you in a spacious garden setting.
And all in the nationally recognized Cape May County Park & Zoo
Seating on the shuttle is limited so reservations are required.
Excursion starts in Lewes and includes a round-trip, walk-on ferry ticket to Cape May, and shuttle service from the Cape May terminal to the Zoo and back in time to catch the 4:30 boat back to Lewes.
Itinerary: Depart Lewes at 8:45am | Arrive in Cape May at 10:15 | Hop on Zoo Shuttle at 10:30 | Arrive at Zoo at 11am | Enjoy the Zoo | Shuttle leaves for Ferry no later than 3:30PM | Arrive back at terminal at 4PM | Take 4:30 Ferry back to Lewes | Arrive back in Lewes at 6PM
Tour Package Price:
- Adults $29
- Children (6-13 yrs) $18
- Younger Children (under 6) $6
Reservations: Required. Call 1-800-643-3779
Extended Itinerary: When arriving back at the Cape May terminal from the zoo, stay awhile, enjoy dinner at On The Rocks Dockside Grill and take the later 6PM Ferry back to Lewes to arrive back in Delaware at 7:30PM
Weekend Zoo Tours: Looking for a weekend trip this summer? Check out our Sunday Zoo Tours.
Extended Season: Want to travel to the zoo on alternate days or after the summer season is over? No problem! The zoo is open year round. Just book a roundtrip passage for your vehicle, drive yourself to the nearby zoo and replicate our itinerary.
For a Best Experience:
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Wear sunscreen or have sun protection gear
- Food is not permitted in the zoo, but picnic tables are available at the entrance.
- Food is available for purchase at the zoo.
- A playground is also available at the zoo.
- Shuttles are provided by an outside service and are usually, but not always handicap accessible. If you need handicap shuttle service/assistance, please note it at the time of booking.