World Environmental Day Event: Cape May
Tuesday, June 11, 2019 | 10:30am - 2:00pm
World Environmental Day: Beat Air Pollution!
Join the Delaware River and Bay Authority in celebrating World Environmental Day on Tuesday, June 11 at the Cape May terminal! Stop by and visit vendors with displays on recycling, wetlands ecology, energy-efficiency, native plants and their impacts on air quality and the environment, alternative energy sources, marine safety, and environmentally-friendly alternatives for consumer products. Locally sourced, organic foods will be available!
In the Lewes area? Visit us on June 7 for our World Environmental Day event at the Lewes Terminal.
Vendors include (more may be added as they are confirmed):
- Waste Management
- US Coast Guard
- MIller Environmental Services
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection - Bureau of Energy & Sustainability
- Cape May County Municipal Utility Authority
- Lower Township NJ Office of Recycling
- Cape May City
- Exelon PHI - Atlantic City Electric Company
- Wetlands Institute
- Partnership for the Delaware Estuary
- DRBA Landscaping Department
- The Fun Department
- DRBA Enivronment, Health and Safety Department
- NJDEP - Division of Water Monitoring and Standards
- NJDEP - Bureau of Environmental Analysis, Restoration and Standards (AmeriCorps)
- NJDEP - Cape May County Watershed Ambassador
- Rutgers University Office of Research: Jacques Cousteau National Estuarine Research Reserve, Aquaculture Innovation Center
- Littoral Society