Shuttle Information & Directions
The 17-mile, 85-minute cruise between New Jersey and Delaware can cut miles off a trip along the Atlantic Coast and connects travelers to beautiful beach towns. Below, you will find information on how to get to our terminals and ground transportation options to local towns if you travel across as a foot passenger.
Getting To Cape May
Cape May Ferry Terminal (Map)
1200 Lincoln Blvd
North Cape May, NJ 08204
GPS: 38.968719, -74.959717
Getting to Lewes
Lewes Ferry Terminal (Map)
43 Cape Henlopen Drive
Lewes, DE 19958
GPS: 38.782424, -75.119877
**Please note: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, there will be no Ferry-provided shuttle service in either Cape May or Lewes for the Summer of 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.**
Ground Transportation Options
Looking to utilize Uber, Lyft or taxi service when you arrive at the terminal? Please use the following addresses when arranging service:
- Cape May Terminal - 1200 Lincoln Blvd, North Cape May, NJ 08204
- Lewes Terminal - 43 Cape Henlopen Drive, Lewes, DE 19958
Passengers are encouraged to arrange those services prior to arrival at the terminal. Please note that availbility may vary depending on season.
Public Transportation Options
- On the Cape May side, public transportation options are generally not within walking distance and require a taxi or shuttle to get to transit centers in the local towns
- On the Lewes side, there is a DART bus stop in front of the terminal
- Please note that during the Fall & Winter seasons, DART service to the Lewes terminal is available Monday - Saturday; the DART bus does not pick up or drop off at the Lewes terminal on Sundays during this time.
- For complete list of pick-up/drop-off times, please be sure to check the DART route schedule
To check state transit options see the links below.