Shuttle Information & Directions
- Weekend shuttle service (Saturday & Sunday) is available from the Cape May terminal to downtown Cape May (running to/from the Cape May Welcome Center at 609 Lafayette Street). Daily service begins Saturday, June 19th.
- Shuttle service is $5 per passenger, and reservations are required
- Masks are required (shuttles are considered public transportation).
- The shuttle travels a single route between the Cape May terminal and the Cape May Welcome Center at 609 Lafayette Street; there are no other stops.
- Shuttles will run on the following schedule:
- Memorial Day Weekend - June 18: Available Saturday and Sunday
- June 19 - Labor Day: Shuttle service available 7 days/week
- Shuttles meet incoming departures at the Cape May terminal from 10am - 4:30pm to bring passengers into Cape May.
- Passengers looking to return to the Cape May terminal in time for the 6pm return departure to Lewes will want to make sure to check with the shuttle driver to confirm when the last shuttle leaves the Cape May Welcome Center. Generally this is around 5pm, but we suggest checking with your shuttle driver to confirm exact time.
- There is no Ferry-provided shuttle service in Lewes, however the DART Route 204 bus picks up and drops off in front of the Lewes terminal on the 1/2 hour.
Ground Transportation Options
Looking to utilize Uber, Lyft or taxi service when you arrive at the terminal? Please use the following addresses when arranging service:
- Cape May Terminal - 1200 Lincoln Blvd, North Cape May, NJ 08204
- Lewes Terminal - 43 Cape Henlopen Drive, Lewes, DE 19958
Passengers are encouraged to arrange those services prior to arrival at the terminal. Please note that availbility may vary depending on season.
Public Transportation Options
- On the Cape May side, public transportation options are generally not within walking distance and require a taxi or shuttle to get to transit centers in the local towns
- On the Lewes side, there is a DART bus stop in front of the terminal
- For complete list of pick-up/drop-off times, please be sure to check the DART route schedule
To check state transit options see the links below.
The 17-mile, 85-minute cruise between New Jersey and Delaware can cut miles off a trip along the Atlantic Coast and connects travelers to beautiful beach towns. Below, you will find information on how to get to our terminals and ground transportation options to local towns if you travel across as a foot passenger.
Getting To Cape May
Cape May Ferry Terminal (Map)
1200 Lincoln Blvd
North Cape May, NJ 08204
GPS: 38.968719, -74.959717
Getting to Lewes
Lewes Ferry Terminal (Map)
43 Cape Henlopen Drive
Lewes, DE 19958
GPS: 38.782424, -75.119877