November 4, 2020
The Latest on COVID-19 and Cape May-Lewes Ferry Travel
Updated: Wednesday, November 4
We are sailing daily! We're now operating on our winter departure schedule, and will be sailing every day, including Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day. There are four (4) departures from each terminal on most days, with more added around the holidays. For the most up-to-date information and to book travel, visit our Schedules & Fares page.
For information on the NJ travel advisory, please visit this page:
NJ Travel Advisory Information
Foot passengers are welcome aboard! There are some new procedures and process in place, so please click the button below for more information and all the details, especially if you've traveled with us before.
Important Information for Foot Passengers
Bicycle Travel Is Permitted!
Reservations and masks are required, and there are some changes to the check-in process, so please make sure to click the button below for all the relevant information.
Bicycle Travel Information
The following safety precautions remain in place:
- Reservations are required for Ferry travel, and no cash will be accepted at the toll booths until further notice
- Masks are required anytime passengers step out of their vehicle
- Cash IS accepted at all food & beverage locations, and in the gift shops.
- Bicycle traffic is permitted. Reservations are required (details available here)
- Foot passenger traffic is permitted. Reservations are required (more information here).
- Passengers aboard the vessel may access the exterior decks. Masks are required, as is maintaining 6' of social distance from anyone not in your traveling party.
- Directional signage is in place on the vessels to help control the flow of traffic. For the health and safety of all aboard, please pay attention to the signage and follow directions.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Have questions?With so much changing in such a short time, we've compiled answers to our most frequently asked questions. Click the button below to learn more.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we continue to work through this. And once again, please remember that this is a very fluid situation and that things may change quickly. We'll continue to update our procedures, policies and suggestions as the situation unfolds, always keeping the safety of our passengers and employees at the forefront.
Have additional questions or concerns? Do not hesitate to call us at 800-643-3779, or write to [email protected]. Also, check our social media and home page of our web site for any updates or travel advisories.