FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Customer care representatives are standing by
to provide personal service, answer questions, or help with bookings
8 AM - 6 PM March 29 - September, 2015
8:30 AM - 4:30PM October 2015 -March 2016
- Reservations: Reservations are always recommended to guarantee space aboard the vessel. Particularly during peak season, vessels are frequently sold out.
- Check-in Times: Due to security procedures in an active port, check-in begins 1 hour prior to departure. Reservation may be forfeited if check-in is not completed 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
- Trip Length: Each one way voyage takes approximately 85 minutes. For easy math, add 1.5 hours on to your departure time to get your anticipated arrival on the other side, e.g. a 10:30 departure is anticipated to arrive at noon. A roundtrip voyage is 3 hours.
- Charges and Cancellation Fees: Credit cards charged at time of booking. Upon cancellation of a journey, a non-refundable $5.00 cancellation fee will be imposed. No fees are charged if booking is immediately rescheduled. Please have vehicle length, number of passengers, and credit card ready when booking.
- Ticket Expirations: Ferry tickets are valid for two years from date of purchase. Tickets purchased as part of a promotional package may have different expiration dates.
- Group Bookings: All buses and other groups require reservations. Please call for group rates.
- Required Travel Identification: Photo ID required for drivers and foot passengers over age 14. Foreign travelers must present a valid passport.
- Age Restrictions: Children under age 14 must be accompanied by a full are adult passenger.
- Alcohol Restrictions: Alcoholic beverages are sold on each vessel. Carry on alcoholic beverages are prohibited. No BYOB.
- Pets: Pets are permitted on the ferry, but must stay on outside decks or in vehicles. They are not allowed inside the cabin.
- Additional Fees: The DRBA reserves the right to change fares. On rare occasions, upon check-in, the prevailing rate applies, which may result in an increase over fares published at the time of booking. For instance, if you book one way during off-peak and a return during peak, each fare will be billed at the appropriate published rate. When applicable, a fuel surcharge may be in effect.