Fridays: Rock The Boat - Lewes
Weekly on Fridays from Now-Aug 25, 2017 | 5:15 PM
If it's a Friday in the summer it's time for Rock The Boat - the favorite way for everyone to unwind from a long week at work, too much fun in the daytime sun, or just to transition to a long, lovely summer weekend. Glass Onion, Delaware's premier Rock 'N Roll band returns for another eight weeks of fun entertainment.
DATES: July 7, July 14, July 21, July 28, August 4, August 11, August 18, August 25
ITINERARY: Depart Lewes 5:15PM | Sail Roundtrip | Arrive back at Lewes 8:25PM
PRICES: Adults $18 | Children (6-13 years) $9 | Younger Children (5 years or less) $Free
RESERVATIONS: Strongly Suggested. Call 1.800.643.3779, or choose Rock The Boat in the drop down Product box for online bookings.
TIPS FOR A BEST EXPERIENCE:
- Passenger fares include roundtrip walk-on passage and entertainment.
- Free parking is available at the terminal. If you don't have a designated driver, cars can be left overnight and a taxis can be called for pick ups after the boat returns. Cars left overnight should be registered at the Ticket Counter or with the DRBA Police after hours.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase while on board. No alcohol may be carried on board.
- Depending on the weather, but even on warm summer nights, you may want to bring along a light jacket for when the sun goes down.
- Sneakers, secure sandals, or flats are recommended over flip flops or other slip-on footwear.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Trips can be booked online at CMLF.com. Use the code Rock The Boat in the product drop down box. Or, book through the Call Center at 1.800.643.3779
- Entertainment is Handicap-Accessible. Passengers can take the elevator to the Skywalk on the second level of the terminal and a special lift is available on the second deck to the upper "entertainment" deck.
- Lido bars are generally open during each cruise.