Lawn Concerts in Cape May - Wednesdays
Wednesday, July 29, 2020-Wednesday, August 26, 2020 | 5:30-8:30 PM
Concerts Return to the Cape May Green
Brought to you by The Township of Lower
Hosted at the Cape May-Lewes Ferry terminal
The Summer Concert Series will return starting Wednesday, 7/29/20. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the set-up for this year's concert series is different than it has been in previous years.
Please read all the details, and please, do not arrive without a ticket and pre-reserved space.
- To ensure appropriate social distancing, capacity is limited and tickets are required.
- Tickets, which are free, must be picked up at the following times/locations:
- Monday - Wednesday between 9am - Noon, Lower Township Hall at the Clerk’s office
- Monday - Wednesday, 12Noon - 3pm at the Lower Township Recreation Center
- If you cannot visit Township Hall or the Recreation Center, please call Lower Township at 609-886-2005, extension 112 or 153 for assistance
- The address of ticket holders will be recorded.
- Tickets are only available through Lower Township, Ferry staff/customer service cannot issue tickets or reserve spaces.
Note: No outside alcohol can be brought on to the property per state alcohol regulations.
All concerts are 5:30-8:30. There are no rain dates.
This year's concert lineup is as follows:
|July 29||Yellow Brick Road||Tribute to Elton John|
|Aug 5||Desert Highway||Tribute to the Eagles|
|Aug 12||B Street Band||Tribute to Bruce Springsteen|
|Aug 19||Don't Call Me Franics||South Jersey's Legendary Party Band|
|Aug 26||Stellar Mojo||High Energy Party Rock|
Safety Guidelines and Important Information For Concert Attendees
- Families and friends are permitted to congregate in groups of up to 6 people within their social distancing designated areas.
- Groups are required to maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet apart. Masks are mandatory on DRBA property while not seated within your designated, socially-distanced area.
- Chairs, blankets and coolers are permitted. All chairs, blankets, etc. must be set up within your designated, socially-distanced area.
- No carry in alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- Children must be accompanied by parents/guardians at all times during the concerts.
- Staff will be monitoring social distancing for the safety and health of others, and will remind people to do their part in helping protect other spectators.
- It is mandated that all individuals wear face coverings, especially when social distancing is difficult to maintain. Once you are seated with your group in your social distancing designated areas you may remove your face coverings.
- Restrooms will be available.
- No organized activities such as frisbee, football toss, cornhole, etc… will be permitted.
- Self-screening at home, including temperature and symptom checks, must be completed prior to attending concerts.
- Frequent handwashing and use of hand sanitizers is recommended.
- Wristbands must be worn on site at all times.
- There will be one entrance/exit location at the parking area west of the terminal.