New! July 4th Fireworks Cruise from Cape May
Ferry Fun & Lower Township Fireworks!
See This Year's Fireworks from the Bay
On Tuesday, July 4, the Ferry will depart Cape May Terminal and cruise across the Delaware Bay to give guests a totally new view of the fireworks from out on the water. Come on board as a foot passenger and enjoy sailing out to cooler bay breezes, and preparing for the big event while listening to live musical entertainment from Bachman & Polk, featuring special guest John King. Bachman & Polk are a high-energy Orlando-based music duo playing hit songs from every generation and sure to get you in the mood for the celebration.
Fireworks are always spectacular, but make this year's celebration extra-special with new up-closer views from the water on board the Ferry.
Early bird prices for tickets for the cruise are $50 for adults and $35 for children under the age of 12 if purchased by May 31, 2023.
Book early, as Fireworks cruises always sell out. Since this is a first-time event, this cruise is expected to sell out at the Early Bird rate.
REMEMBER: This cruise departs from and returns to the Cape May Terminal and does not dock in Lewes. Attendees will be viewing the Lewes, DE, Fireworks show from the Water.
Still thinking about it?
- Where else do you get to see fireworks and have access to onboard food, beverages, and bathrooms instead of porta-a-potties?
- How often have you gotten to see fireworks from the water?
- And, where else do you get parking easily on July 4 and have the roads cleared by the time you head home after the fireworks?
- All parking for the cruise at the Cape May terminal, as for all ferry rides, is free!
Here are the details again:
Date: Tuesday, July 4, 2023.
- Check-in begins at 5:30 PM.
- Boarding starts at 6:45 PM.
- Ferry departs Cape May Ferry Terminal at 7:15 PM
- Ferry returns to Cape May dock between 10:45 and 11:00 PM.
Cost: $50 per person for adults and $35 per person for children under 12 if purchased by May 31. As of June 1, prices are $55 for adults and $40 for children. No discounts are offered or accepted for this special event cruise.
Important Details: This event is rain or shine. TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF EVENT CANCELLATION. No Pets Allowed. No Coolers Allowed.
For more information, click the button here to see the Event Brite page.
1200 Lincoln Blvd
Cape May, NJ 08204