The Ultimate Mid-Atlantic Bucket List
All Aboard For Adventure
Whether you plan to tackle your bucket list over a long weekend or over your summer vacation, the Cape May-Lewes Ferry is an exciting (and in most cases, efficient) addition to your adventure. Transporting travelers between two iconic East Coast destinations - the New Jersey Shore and the Delaware Beaches - the Ferry prevents a long drive around the Delaware Bay and hectic travel via the often congested highways through Baltimore and D.C.
Enjoy food, drinks, bird-watching and the bay breeze while you set sail on one of the Best Boat Rides in America!
Some items to check off your list:
- Bike through historic Cape May, NJ, making sure you stop by the Cape May Lighthouse and climb to the top for the 360-degree views
- Tackle more than eight miles of scenic bike trails at Cape Henlopen State Park in Delaware
- Catch one of the best sunsets on the east coast at Sunset Beach, while also witnessing a piece of history - the Atlantus, a sunken ship from WWI
- Continue south of Lewes to soak up the sun and enjoy food and amusement on Ocean City Maryland's wooden boardwalk
- Catch a glimpse of wild ponies on Assateague Island